Information Collected by onpointcrm.com
onpointcrm.com collects personal information from you when you register to write a review, or register to enter a sweepstake, contest or survey on our Web site. We will only collect your personal information if you choose to share it with us. When you register with onpointcrm.com, we ask for your email address, first name, last name, password and hometown. Your registration information is stored in a database at onpointcrm.com.
onpointcrm.com also automatically records non-personal information including your Internet Protocol address, browser format and system information on its Web server logs.
How onpointcrm.com Uses the Information Collected
We use the information we collect from you to customize our services, improve the content of our Web site, provide you with our newsletter and notify you about our products and services. onpointcrm.com may also use the information for internal purposes, such as studying our viewers' preferences.
We use the information collected regarding the activity on our Web site (such as the number of viewers and the pages commonly visited) on an anonymous basis. We may aggregate this anonymous information and use it to improve our products and services.
Information that is Shared or Disclosed
* onpointcrm.com does not sell or license your personal information.
* We may share your personal information with business partners who work on behalf of onpointcrm.com to provide you with a product or service. These business partners may only use your personal information to assist onpointcrm.com, and are prohibited from using your personal information for other purposes.
* We may disclose anonymous aggregate information (for example, the percentage of our viewers that visit the product review section of our Web site) to third parties such as our advertisers or business partners.
* onpointcrm.com will also disclose personal information about its viewers when the law requires it, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process.
* In the event that onpointcrm.com merges with or is acquired by another business entity we may share some or all of your information with the new entity in order to continue to provide you with our products and services.
Children Under 13
onpointcrm.com's Web site is not designed for children under 13. If we discover that you are under 13 and have registered with us, we will delete your registration.
Effective June 18, 2018